- Brand: Paceña
- Style: German Pilsner
- Net content: 11.8 oz.
- Container: Bottle
- Alcohol Content: 5.2%
- Packing: Corrugated cardboard box
- Shelf life: 8 months
- Pack: 24 units
- Weight: 32.69 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.41 x 9.13 in
- Color: bright gold, with a slight bit of haziness ;moderately-sized head of white-colored foam.
- Nose: floral hop aroma, some corn malt aroma.
- Flavor: An odd chalky texture with some vegetal-like tones.
Pareing Food suggestion:This is a 5.2% alcohol Pilsener-style beer with a lightly sweet malt body and a fairly short, bitter-hop finish. The name «Paceña» is a feminine noun to indicate someone from La Paz. The brewery was stated over 115 years ago. It so happens that the old stand-by favorite drink of the Bolivian people is “Chicha” which is made from fermented cereals and corn.